Monday, October 25, 2010

LOVE EPISODE WITH HIM.........


at that time, i was on the trip to BALAI SENI LUKIS NEGARA and KLCC....
this situation happened in Masjid KLIA.....
hik3....:->
act, i'm really shy to share this moment with all of you...
but still...
i wanna share it too....

*flashback*
everyone was ready to grab their own lunch at that time....
we're gonna have chicken!!!!!
yeah!!!!
but then...
i saw one of my friend was a bit choosy..
she wanna pick her favourite chicken before anyone could probably take hers...
and then...
one thing that was crossing my mind...
why dont if i do that also?
hehehe
*devil laugh*

then a small angel beside my head said that i should not be choosy...
HE had already choose the best and right REZKI or gift for you...

so...i changed my mind....
i just took any polysterine that i could reach at that time....

and to my surprise..
i get my favourite chicken....
hehehe
*angel laugh*
HE HEARD MY WISH....who??
who else????
my love..hehe...

but then...
i ACCIDENTALLY announced that i have that particular part of chicken..
and suddenly my friend wanna ask for an exchange...

isk3..
i almost cried..
but only in my heart...
and with my sincerest smile.....
i gave my FAVOURITE chicken to her....
hmmmm....

.................

...................

a mood of disappointment.......

aiyak................

i just proceed eating my meal....
and somehow, i wish that she could give me a little bit of that part of my favourite chicken....

and right after the moment i said that....
suddenly i saw a little bit of part of my favourite chicken was in my food polysterine....
hehehe
*angelic laugh*
really....

i have already told you....
HE DO LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toing...............toing..............toing.....................
*a-wanna-jump-due-to-a-very-excited-state-of-feeling sound*
hik3......

currently listening to WITHOUT YOU... by SAMI YUSUF.....
really suit the atmosphere....

that is MY love story...................
wat about you??????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment