Tuesday, December 28, 2010

..::every single sec counts::..


assalamualaikum...
today.....
wat i wanna write is more about myself...
and its a kind of reminder for me especially.....

its a long holiday...
and to be honest...
i hate holidays.....
why???
cause my relationship with Him usually will become weaker...
and during those days...
shaytan will put its fullest effort to keep me away from Him...
hope that they will sent only a prebet shaytan for me...
cause i know...
i will not be strong enough to withstand a coperal shaytan...
and i am determined that im going to confront with them later...
as time goes by...
i will make my faith in U strong!!!

i know....
it is the same U when im in KMB or home...
it is the same love that i get....
U let me breath...
U let me eat....
U let me see the world...
U let me live one more day to give me chance and repent...
U even let my hands move and type this thing...
it is all becoz of UR love to me...
i know...
but still....
i alwaz forgot U...
and U....
alwaz remember me...
by letting me do everything listed above...
by letting me do watever i want...
even letting me betray U....
in hope that i will come back to UR arms...

*sigh*

o....
myself...
r u not AFRAID of HIS HELL??????
do u think that all of His reminder in Quran are just plain jokes????

come on baby...
back to the right path...
dont let urself jump into the monies again....

He has so many servants..
and all of them are persuing His love..
why dont u want to compete with them???
come on!!!
wake up!!!!!!
wake up from UR ALMOST-REAL-DREAM!!!!
in the end...
u will meet Him...
and what kind of love do you want to show Him??
what kind of ibadah do u want to present to HIM??
dont be like Qabil....
He will not accept ur rotten ibadah..
so dirty and smelly....
so ugly.....
even u cannot stand to be by ur amalan together in the grave...
with u...

remember 3:9
ali imran: verse 9

"He will keep His promise!!!!"

and remember...
every single sec counts....
wat did u do..
or u r doing..
counted for the hereafter day..
for the JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!!

(SETIAP DETIK DIHISAB)

3 comments:

  1. same thing goes here..that's the purpose i'm inviting u to have a date with me tonite iA usrahmate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yanti: sorry, tenet slow...
    jijah: salam perkenalan...(~.~)

    ReplyDelete